If you want to pursue your master degree in the United States, then you can apply for this Albert Ellis Institute Clinical Fellowship which is providing by the Albert Ellis Institute.
The fellowship provided the opportunity for postgraduates to be trained by Albert Ellis and the senior staff while carrying a diverse caseload of individual clients and participating in specialized seminars and ongoing clinical research.
The Albert Ellis Institute (AEI) is a world-renowned psychotherapy training Institute. It is committed to promoting emotional well-being through the research and application of effective and short-term therapy with long-term results.
Who May Eligible
To be entered, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must doctorate in psychology
- Students must have a master’s degree in mental health counselling MSW, RN or MD.
- Aspirants must have pre-doctoral externs nearing completion of a PhD thesis
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for this program through the given link.
The fellowship program offers a highly diversified training opportunity:
- Clinical experience: Trainees devote 12 hours per week to clinical exercise, with co-leading a treatment group with superior staff, individual therapy, psychological evaluations, and research.
- Supervision: three hours of control per week including an authorized senior staff clinical psychologist.
- Co-lead workshops in coping with anxiety, anger, procrastination, self-defeating eating, and numerous other topics.
- One-hour weekly didactics: Mental health and other experts are brought in to offer a comprehensive training experience.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020