Kelly and Canterbury, LLC believe that the only way we will move forward in this competitive world is with some curiosity and critical thinking. Also, Kelley and Canterbury, LLC focuses on empowering students in Anchorage and all through the province of Alaska to move toward everything with a curious and bold eye. Suppose you are an Alaska undergraduate student who will be enrolled in a two-year to a five-year educational institution (school, graduate school, graduate school, and so forth) in Alaska in 2021. In that case, this particular scholarship is for you.
The Kelly and Canterburry, LLC is taking the initiative to launch a scholarship contest to help Alaska students achieve their dreams by providing them needed monetary support. The scholarship contest is being sponsored by Kelley and Canterbury, LLC and administered by GNCF, LLC. In the following scholarship, applicants must make a video and write an essay on the given topic.
Kelley and Canterbury, LLC, was founded in 1975 and headquartered in Alaska. Kelly and Canterbury are a family-owned law firm committed to assisting Alaskans with conquering a personal injury. We’re pleased to say that we’ve been rehearsing in Alaska since 1975. They center around associating with the nearby Anchorage and Alaska people both professionally and socially
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Kelley and Canterbury, LLC|
|Educational level||College Student|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||The short video, essay|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The applicant must be an Alaska college student enrolled in a two-year to a five-year educational institution (college, graduate school, law school, etc.).
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the US residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Kelley and Canterbury, LLC employees, their immediate families, and persons living in the same neighborhood are not eligible to apply.
- No minimum GPA is required.
How to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, interested applicants are required to create a short 2-4 min video answering one of the following topics:
- What motivates you to continue your education? How are you going to overcome challenges in college and continue to invest in yourself?
- What is one issue that you are dedicated to solving? Did you have an opportunity that surfaced from the adversity that you had the courage and curiosity to address? And what steps have you taken so far to do so?
Once you are done with your video, please post it on YouTube with the following title and description:
Title: Kelley & Canterbury, LLC Alaska Curiosity Scholarship – ________ [YOUR NAME]
Description: kelleyandcanterbury.com/scholarship [YOUR SUMMARY OF VIDEO CONTENT] This video is an application for the Kelley & Canterbury, LLC Alaska Curiosity Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship, offered by Kelley & Canterbury, LLC, will be given to one high school senior or college student in Alaska.
Your next step is to fill out the application form, where you will be asked to do the following:
- Fill out an application including your name, address, date of birth, educational background (graduation year; high school attended), and student identification number at the Qualifying Institution at which you are enrolled for 2021.
- Also, write a supporting essay that should expand on the content of your video and must be no more than 500 words
- Attach the link to your video in your application
The applicants will be judged based on their creativity, thoughtfulness, originality, and content quality. The decided winner will be awarded the one-time scholarship amount of $1,000.
The last date for the application submission for the scholarship contest is September 30, 2021.