The Robert Half Student scholarship sponsored by the AICPA is extremely proud to invite students who are engaged in accounting or related fields.
The award will be provided to the student’s financial aid office to be used as the payments of tuition and expenses related to obtaining a degree. This grant will be undoubtedly valuable financial assistance to talented students.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) works as the national professional organization of Certified Public Accountants in the United States. It includes over 418,000 members in 143 countries in various fields.
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates must take a glance over the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Candidate must be an undergraduate or graduate student who is pursuing a level degree in accounting or accounting-related fields.
- Students planning to pursue the CPA licensure but not presently are a CPA.
- A student attending four-year College or university in the U.S. or territories for the full 2020-21 academic year may apply.
- Candidates who have completed at least 30 semester hours of college coursework, including at least 6 semester hours in accounting, by the end of spring 2020 are applicable.
- Students must maintain an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students are required to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate (12 semester hours or equivalent) or a full-time graduate-level student spending 9 semester hours for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or a green cardholder.
- Students who have some financial need as not receiving a full or partial scholarship or grant that cover one’s educational expenses.
- Students who are engaged in a business or accounting program that is regionally, nationally or internationally accredited for the full 2020-21 academic year.
- Applicants must be an AICPA Student Affiliate member or have submitted a new member application
- The staff and family members of AICPA, CIMA and Robert Half-staff are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The AICPA student Affiliate member or have submitted a new member application must apply online at https://thiswaytocpa.com/join-aicpa/
To apply for this AICPA Robert Half Student Scholarship Award program, applicants are required to enter by logging or create a new account.
AICPA / Robert Half will sponsor 4 scholarship of $10,000. The award can be applied on the tuition fee for four-year college or university in the U.S. or territories.
All applicants must apply for the scholarship by March 01, 2020, till 3 p.m. (U.S./Eastern- Time zone)