If you or a family member is planning to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, information systems/technology, or public administration, you must definitely check out the 2022 National Academic Scholarships offered by the AGA (Advance.Grow.Accelerate) Organisation for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is open to all students from the United States of America. The applicants are required to enroll themselves in an undergraduate or graduate program in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems/Technology, or Public Administration to be eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at $3,000 each and will be awarded to 11 students towards their study costs.
AGA is an association that connects and empowers financial-related professionals who support the government, from financial management to IT, human resources, cyber security, and more, to advance good government initiatives, grow their expertise, and accelerate their careers. AGA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to AGA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Membership dues are not considered contributions.
|Organization||AGA (Advance.Grow.Accelerate) Organisation|
|Education Level||Undergraduate or Graduate|
|Subjects||Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems/Technology or Public Administration|
|Number of Awards||11|
|Contest Deadline||10th June, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems/Technology, or Public Administration.
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied program in their respective universities.
- The applicants must be pursuing either full-time or part-time studies.
How to Apply?
- To apply for this scholarship, the students create an account on the AGA Online portal.
- Students can contact or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any difficulty in applying or questions related to the scholarship.
The organization will be provided the selected candidates with a standard scholarship award, i.e. $3,000 regardless of which category they fall in. The students can utilize this scholarship cash prize towards their tuition fee costs. However, the categories are:
- Rising college freshman: Two scholarships (full-time)
- Undergraduate students: Four scholarships (full-time)
- Graduate students: Three scholarships (full-time or part-time)
- Community service: Two scholarships among any of the three categories noted above
The application process for this scholarship scheme ends on 10th June 2022 at 11:59 p.m Eastern Time. Applications received after the set time will not be entertained.