AfterCollege brings to you an AfterCollege Business Student Scholarship for the students who are currently enrolled or due to be enrolled in a study program with a business-related major. Business majors may include Accounting, Advertising, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Relations, Management, Political science, Public relations, etc. The following scholarship program targets students who demonstrate professionalism and effectively communicate how they will be exemplary candidates in their field.
The primary purpose of offering this scholarship is to help students with funding their education and compensate for the educational expenses. AfterCollege has been helping students with finding jobs and internships for many years. They have awarded more than $1,60,000 in scholarships and student activities through their program. The following scholarship program asks you to fill the application form very carefully. Make sure that your application is free from any kind of errors. The most deserving candidate will be chosen and be awarded the one-time scholarship amount of $500. The last date for the application submission is September 30, 2021, by 11:59 pm.
AfterCollege serves as a resource to help college students and recent graduates know their career path. With over 15 years of experience, AfterCollege has become the largest network for jobs and internships for college students and recent graduates. Their patented job-matching algorithm connects new job seeks with the suitable opportunities that fit their qualifications and help the candidates get what they deserve.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Complete application form|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or have submitted an executed Parental/Legal Guardian Consent and Release form.
- The applicant must be a registered member of aftercollege.com.
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and
- Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, Ph.D.) in the field of business.
- A business may include (but is not limited to): Accounting, Advertising, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Public Relations, etc.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to fill out the application form provided on the scholarship portal and submit it. Following is the information you have to provide to complete your application form:
- Edit Your Personal Details: This is where you’ll enter your personal statement, which is the main criteria used to determine the scholarship recipient. We look for a succinct but impactful, resume-style personal statement that describes your goals and the value that you bring in an academic and/or professional context (200 words or less). You also have the option to upload an introductory video here, if you choose.
- Edit Your Education: Provide your school, major, graduation date, and GPA.
- Edit Your Work Experience: We don’t expect all students to have relevant work experience yet, but part-time jobs, internships, and volunteer positions can help demonstrate your character, skills, and strengths.
- Edit Your Honors, Awards, And Scholarships: Showcase what you’ve already accomplished.
- Edit Your Skills And Languages: Enter your Hard Skills (specific skills, like expertise in specific programs, typing speed, special certifications or licenses), Soft Skills (general skills, like communication, networking, or time management), and any languages you speak.
- Hit “Apply Now” to check out your profile to make sure you’re happy with it. Feel free to go the extra mile by uploading a picture or linking to samples of your work or projects.
The application form must be completed by providing all the correct and reliable information.
All the applications will be reviewed and judged by the scholarship committee and out of all, the most deserving candidate will be chosen and be announced as the winner. The winner will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of $500.
The deadline for application submission for the following scholarship is September 30, 2021. No applications will be considered after the deadline.