The Agriculture Future of America Foundation is offering its annual AFA Leader and Academic Scholarships for students who are chasing a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or related field.
AFA programming is designed for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students ages 17-25 who enrolled in agriculture and food-related degree programs across the U.S.
The Agricultural Future of America (AFA) was established in 1996. It is committed to building bridges for young leaders to support and innovation in food and agriculture.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2020
To be qualified, the aspirants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students should have 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have undergraduate student status
- Applicants must be at least age 17 to 25*
- Students required to attending a four-year institution within the U.S. or articulate plans to obtain a four-year degree
- Candidate must have possessed a passion for food and agriculture
- Students must plan to pursue a career in the food and agriculture industry
How to Apply
To participate, students are required to submit an online application by creating an account.
Note: If billed through the university, scholars must claim funds by submitting a copy of university tuition, fees or books to AFA.
AFA scholarship is a one-time award. The awards will be awarded to students based on their career vision and goal as well as financial need.
- There are over 150 scholarship opportunities available.
- Grants vary in sums, but are at least $1,600 and consist of sponsorship to AFA Leaders Conference which worth $1,250.