The AEL Mining Services is delighted to announce the AEL Mining Services Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019. These bursaries are open for the South African citizens or South African permanent residents who are studying full-time towards a Mining Engineering qualification at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa.
Who May Eligible:
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (Note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen or a South African permanent resident
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time towards a Mining Engineering qualification
- Studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- Completed your first year of tertiary studies
- Obtained a minimum overall average of 60% in the first year/ first semester of tertiary studies
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate in the competition, applications must be submitted electronically via email to Richard.email@example.com (Insert the words “AEL Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
- Students who meet the eligibility requirements should apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory –
- if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a recognized tertiary institution
- Motivational/ covering letter
AEL Mining Services is awarding bursaries to students pursuing their studies towards various engineering and chemical-related qualifications, specifically within the following fields of study:
- Mining Engineering (National Diploma)
- Mining Engineering (Bachelor of Technology)
The application will close on October 31, 2018.
For any queries related to this bursary program, contact AEL Mining Services directly: Contact Person: Richard Lange (Skills Development Manager), Tel: 011 606 0000, Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org