Are you an immigrant, or have your parents immigrated to New York city? And are graduating high school seniors? And are you looking to receive a little assistance to complete your higher education? You have come at the right place because Ascend Educational Fund is glad to announce an impressive scholarship, which is specially designed for immigrant students or whose parents are entered and are enrolled at a college and university in the United States. They provide a remarkable scholarship of $2,500 to $20,000, which is enough to conveniently complete the education. The scholarship will be awarded to students with excellent academic history.
The AEF has the rigid mission to enable and encourage higher education and academic achievement for the immigrant community. They are aware of how difficult it is for immigrant students to receive proper education and attain academics. To make education possible, the organization has come up with the idea of providing the scholarship. They believe in equality to receive education and spread the importance of education to all the people in the community.
The Ascend Educational Fund is established to enable students of exceptional promise to reach their full potential by pursuing higher education. Regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status, the organization envisions every outstanding student in the community of New York City to receive the same educational and professional opportunities. It is a group of professionals dedicated to providing academic scholarships and mentorship to help the people in society reach their full potential and fulfil its promise.
Take a look at the following table for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||Ascend Educational Fund|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Amount||$2,500 to $20,000|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the requirements given below before applying for scholarships:
- The candidate must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States
- The candidate must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City
- The fellow must enrol full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2021-2022
- The fellow should be having good academic performance
- The fellow must be in need of financial assistance
- The student should be maintaining a 2.5-grade point average
How to Apply
All the students should go thoroughly through the application. The student should Fill application mentioned with all the necessities and supporting documents. Submission of the applications should be made before the deadline as late applications submitted won’t be accepted by the organization.
The candidate should provide mentioned documents:
- The fellow should provide the Completed and signed application form
- The student should provide the Official high school transcript
- The candidate should provide the Copy of SAT or ACT score report
- The students should provide two letters of recommendation
- The fellow should provide Two essay
The awarded scholarship should only be occupied to pay the academic needs of students like tuition, fees, and other related costs. The awarded scholarship motivates the students to accomplish their goals overcoming the barriers. The process of these scholarships is easy. These scholarships will develop confidence in the applicant.
All candidates are invited to apply for this program. Late applications will not be accepted.