Adzuna is a search engine for job ads that list every job, everywhere, delighted to announce Adzuna Student of the Year award 2018 Award. The competition is open for university students or graduates from the following countries – UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Canada, USA, South Africa, Italy, Netherlands, India, Australia, and New Zealand.
Adzuna has put together a package of prizes to help you on your way to a dream career. As well as a cash prize of £3,500 and the chance to gain work experience at a top company, you’ll receive 1 to 1 career coaching, and the chance to learn new skills.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The competition is limited to specific countries and entries may only be made by university students.
- graduates from the following countries – UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Canada, USA, South Africa, Italy, Netherlands, India, Australia and New Zealand (these countries are known as the “eligible countries”).
- A “valid” entry is defined as an entrant who is a resident and graduate or undergraduate from a recognized university within an eligible country who has completed all fields on the Student of the Year entry form.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://goty.adzuna.com/student-of-the-year/#
- One entry per user.
- This prize draw is not open to employees, agents or representatives of Adhunter Ltd or their respective immediate families.
- If a winner is chosen who is later deemed to have made an ineligible entry, another draw will subsequently take place from the remaining eligible entries.
- The Prize includes – £3,500 (or foreign currency equivalent) which will be paid to the winner by 14th February 2019, a work experience placement with a company selected by Adhunter ltd.
- (The prize money is deemed to be paid for and wages, travel and accommodation costs for the work experience placement)
- Up to £200 (or foreign currency equivalent) to spend on courses at Udemy or an alternative course provider of the winner’s choice (with prior agreement from Adhunter ltd.) a career coaching session with persons to be defined by Adhunter ltd.
All entries must be made on or before the closing date of December 31, 2018, 11:59 PM GMT.