The Adobe Creativity Scholarship is specially designed for undergraduate college students for the academic year 2020-21.
Scholars will get to attain the scholarship by determining several critical factors such as financial needs, location, and type of college/ university.
This scholarship may also provide a free Creative subscription for each year to the scholars and also other opportunities for their further professional development.
Adobe Foundation was founded in December 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. It works as an American multinational computer software company. Adobe holds its name for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software and many more.
Who May Eligible
Eligible candidates must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Students who will be pursuing undergraduate college/university studies during the 2020-21 academic year.
- Applicants must be planning to enrol in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program in a creative field or in a field through which they will use creativity as a force for positive social change.
- Applicants do not need to be accepted into a program at the time of application, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
- While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic record must show the potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended creative field.
How to Apply
Applicants will have to submit an online application form.
- A personal statement of approximately 500 words
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who know you well – for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, scout leader, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
- College/university transcript issued by the school, if applicable
- Portfolio of your creative work uploaded to Behance
Scholars will get the below benefits:
- Adobe Creativity Scholars will be eligible for up to the U.S. $25,000.00 per academic year for required tuition and fees. The exact amount of each Adobe Creativity Scholarship will be determined by several critical factors including financial needs, location, and type of college/university.
- Tuition amounts vary greatly from country to country, and Creativity Scholars attending college/university in countries with higher tuition costs will receive larger scholarship awards. Every effort will be made to cover most, if not all, of each Creativity Scholar’s required tuition costs.
- The Creativity Scholars will also receive a free Creative Cloud subscription for each year they are in the program and may occasionally be given other opportunities by Adobe to further their professional development.
Applicants are free to apply till 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2020.