The Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage is offering the ADF Design Awards 2019 for professionals, students, and design enthusiasts. The theme of the award is “Restructuring the Asian Depopulating Community through Architecture”. The challenge of this theme will be how you can comprehend and recognize the problems of the Chosen area.
Consider approaches such as, but not limited to those listed: A mechanism to prevent the out-migration of young people, A mechanism to promote in-migration, Effective utilization of vacant premises, A mechanism to revitalize regional industries, A mechanism to attract more investment from outside sources.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Open to professionals, students, and design enthusiasts.
- Submit as an individual or as a team.
- No restriction on age, gender or nationality.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate in the competition applicants must send their submission to email@example.com.
- No limits on the number of submissions.
- Work cannot have been published elsewhere before.
- Submission cannot be built work or completed projects.
- The participant should have legal rights and copyrights to all material submitted.
- If the project contains any material or elements that are not owned by the participant, the submission shall be excluded from any consideration.
- If it is later known that rights have been violated, the prize and award will be recalled.
- The copyright of the project belongs to the participants.
- All materials submitted may be displayed and/or published at the discretion of the Aoyama Design Forum and the Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage.
- Each submission must include the following contents in English:
- Site location: The participant can select any specific site as the site of their design, but it must be in an Asian country.
- Design response: After identifying the site, provide the project description, the concept of the design, basic drawings (including floor plans and elevations), and renderings, or perspective drawings in any scale.
- Deliverables :
- Five A3 sheets (Landscape format 420 x 297 mm)
- File format: High-resolution PDF @300 dpi
- File size should be maximum of 20MB in total
- Recommended font size is no smaller than 11pt – File name: pdf
- Prize: USD 5000
- Trip to Japan
Deadline for submission is November 13, 2018.