Pacific Medical Training is conducting a tremendous ACLS Scholarships for Healthcare Providers. This program is including both undergraduate and graduate college students who are enrolled in a healthcare degree.
This award will provide relevant financial support that students need to complete their higher studies. The scholars having the best and unique essay among all will get a chance to fulfil their goals without any economic barriers.
Pacific Medical Training is a continuing medical education company. It provides certification courses for Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support, purchased, under contract, by the U.S. Department of the Army.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates are asked to review the below eligibility requirements before applying:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate college student currently enrolled in a “healthcare degree” program
- The pre-nursing and pre-medicine students Pre-professional programs are also invited to apply
- Students who begin their coursework but ultimately transfer to another institution to complete their degree may also apply
- Employees of Pacific Medical Training and their family members are not eligible to participate in this program.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit their essay with the application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Must write a 750 to 1,000-word essay discussing emergency medical care from the perspective of a medical student
- Must submit the essay in Microsoft Word format only
- Must provide your name attachment like SMITH_MARK_UNIVERSITY_OF_PITTSBURGH.doc, which must include your first name, last name, and currently-enrolled school.
- Essays which include spelling, typographical, or grammatical errors will not be considered.
- The message should include the given information: contact information (Full name, Email address, Telephone Number, Permanent Address) Name of School, Name of Education Program
- Proof of enrollment in a qualifying degree program may be required for eligibility.
The best-talented student will receive an award amount of $1,000, and the other three runner ups will get complimentary access to any of their courses.
The application deadline is 1st November 2020.