Undergraduate students studying in the first or second year in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs have a great opportunity to apply for the ACI Foundation Scholarships. This grant is specially created by ACI Foundation to help students with expenses such as tuition fees, accommodations, books, etc.
The ACI Foundation awards students every year to financially assist them with their studies and provides professional exposure to the concrete industry. The ACI Foundation is specially established by American Concrete Institute to promote the specific sector.
The ACI Foundation plays an active role by supporting students and offers them with the educational assistance to create passionate leaders in the concrete industry. The foundation offers various funds to the students with simple sets of criteria to make their participation easy and straightforward.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates applying for the scholarship must meet up with the given criteria:
- All applicants must be an expert in the English language. If English is not your native language, students have to upload a copy of TOEFL result)
- ACI Foundation scholarship for international students, only if they have attended a U.S. or Canadian institute during the award year.
- Applicant must be a full-time student, in the first or second year of graduate study, during the award year.
How to Apply
The candidates who are eligible with the above-given criteria are welcome to apply. Candidates interested in applying for the ACI Foundation Scholarship should fill the official application form to apply for the grant. Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
- An updated resume (resume file submitted should be in doc or pdf format)
- Candidates educational and contact information
- A 500-word essay ( essay should include your long-term career plans in the concrete industry. Include past, present, and plans, comment on employment, professional development, publications, academic, personal projects, competition, research, personal and professional experience in ACI and other organizations.)
- Official transcripts
- Two endorsements letter (evaluating the applicants in character, leadership capacity, potential growth, and career) interest is required.
- One endorser must be an ACI member (non-student), and the other endorser must be an employer or professor)
- All the application data must be in the English language.
The hardworking and outstanding winners will be awarded the ACI scholarship. The scholarship fund will be directly given to students to cover expenses related to college. Candidates with high potential and interest in professional success in the concrete industry will be selected.
The deadline to submit your application is November 2, 2020. The application submitted before the deadline will be considered for a scholarship.