To award students for the efforts and hard work they have put into achieving exceptional academic success, Corban University has decided to award Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
High achieving undergraduate students, international and domestic, both, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students must have attained a minimum of 3.00 GPA or up to 3.95 GPA to win a scholarship award worth $8,000 – $16,000. New freshman students are ideal candidates to benefit from this funding programme.
Corban University is a private Christian university in Salem, Oregon, aiming to foster a transformative learning culture where a sustainable biblical worldview takes shape. Corban University is also recognized as a College of Distinction and is ranking 12th in Regional Colleges West. It possesses engaged students, great teaching, a vibrant community and successful outcomes that has built a vibrant Christian community promoting worship, creative expression, and activities reflecting God’s character.
Table of Contents
|Number of Awards||NA|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be new freshman students at Corban.
- The applicants can be international or domestic students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 and a maximum GPA of 3.95.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to make an admission application first.
- Students can apply via the university portal.
- Students will require the following supporting documents to apply:
- Official college transcripts
- Statement of financial responsibility
- A brief statement about the faith journey
- Professional reference
- Christian character letter
- Application essay
- All new freshmen students will automatically be awarded an academic scholarship based on their unweighted, cumulative high school GPA.
- The applicants do not need to make a separate scholarship application.
The Corban University will award the selected freshman students scholarship award ranging from $8,000 to $16,000 based on their GPA as shown below:
Trustee’s – $16,000
Provost’s – $15,000
Dean’s – $14,000
Director’s – $10,000
Warrior’s – $8,000
The admission application process at Corban University is open. However, students must note that each programme has its own application deadlines which the students must observe. The application deadline mentioned is an estimate.