The Abbott and Fenner Business Consultants, in an attempt to help those who have the desire and ambition to succeed, have decided to award the Abbott&Fenner Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The consultancy has announced this scholarship program for high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post-secondary institution that want to pursue their higher education. The scholarship award, i.e. a cash prize worth $1,000 will be awarded to the selected students on the basis of their scholarship application essay.
Abbott and Fenner Consultants are business consultants providing benefits to businesses of passionate individuals or groups through new ideas and creative solutions that result in real improvements. The Abbott and Fenner Consultants are varied and include assisting their clients in developing feasibility studies, business or marketing plans, providing management accounting services, developing operational strategies, providing software support, conducting specific research for businesses, etc. They excel in catering to their clients with solutions tailored to their needs and budget.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Abbott &Fenner Business Consultant|
|Education Level||High school juniors and seniors|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||12th June 2022|
|Requirements||Scholarship application essay|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be high school juniors and seniors.
- The applicants may also be students currently registered in any accredited post-secondary institution.
- The applicants must have submitted their scholarship application essays.
How to Apply?
- Then, the scholarship application must be made online via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicants must include their full name and mailing address with their submissions as well as the school they are currently attending.
- The students are required to write an essay on the topic below:
- ‘Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it, and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals
- The essay should be between 500 and 1000 words.
The Abbott&Fenner Scholarship is valued at $1,000. This scholarship award can be utilized towards the educational cost incurred for the selected students’ higher education degrees.
All applications from interested students are expected to be received by the reviewing committee by 12th June 2022. Any application received after the application period will not be conspired under any condition.