Students who are interested in gaining clinical knowledge have an excellent opportunity to grab the AACR Clinical Oncology Research Training Fellowship. AACR is cordially inviting applicants who hold a medical degree which includes M.D., D.O., or M.D. /Ph.D.
This program will help scholars to gain experience, clinical trial design, data analysis, and drug development. The award is designed to provide an effective industry-academic clinical practice with training opportunities for giving students opportunities in drug development. The candidate will get real experience in clinical development.
AACR’s mission is to prevent and cure cancer through research, education, collaboration, communication, science policy, and advocacy, funding for cancer research. Through this fellowship, AACR encourages students to research in cancer and related biomedical science. The company supports the students in making cancer patients’ life easy with the help of expert treatments.
Who May Be Eligible?
The candidate should go through the bellow criteria before applying.
- Applicants must have a medical degree (including M.D., D.O., or M.D./PhD), and not currently be candidates for any further doctoral degree.
- Applicants must have enrolled in an accredited hematology/oncology or radiation oncology fellowship program at an academic, medical, or research institution.
- Applicants cannot be employees or subcontractors of a U.S. government entity or for-profit private industry or be clinical fellows applying from a U.S. government laboratory (e.g., NIH, CDC, FDA, etc.).
How to Apply
Applicants must send application materials as email attachments to email@example.com under the subject line of the mail “Applicant name – AACR CORE Training Fellowship Application Submission” on the official email of AACR American Association for Cancer Research.
- Completed Application Form with all necessary signatures obtained
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Mentor’s Biographical Sketch
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Academic Mentor’s Letter of Reference
- Endorser’s Letter of Reference (if applicable)
The w100,000inners will get a scholarship of USD 100,000 for one year. This scholarship program pertains to the following fellowships to be presented:
- AACR-Agenus Clinical Oncology Research Training Fellowships
- AACR-AstraZeneca Clinical Immuno-oncology Research Training Fellowships
- AACR-Bayer Clinical Oncology Research Training Fellowships
Interested candidates must submit their applications on August 31, 2020, before 01:00 PM. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for a scholarship.