If you are a Graduating high school senior who is on your way to getting enrolled in an accredited college or university but hesitating due to the enormous fees mentioned for enrollment, then forget about your worries to complete your education the AABE National Scholarship Committee is pleasingly announcing the AABE scholarship for the students who belong to the minority group and are struggling to improve the living of themselves and their cohorts. The scholarship will be awarded on a merit basis for the candidate who shows excellent performance in academics.
The AABE National Scholarship Committee has a focused mission to provide direct input into the deliberations and developments of energy policies, regulations, emerging technologies, and environmental issues. They aim to provide support to the students from the minority group and encourage them to live better lives. Their vision is to eliminate the barrier between students and educators.
The American Association of Blacks in Energy was established by Clarke Watson, who was chosen as the chairperson by the organization. It was decided that dues would be set at $25.00 annually. Persons present at the organizational meeting generously contributed to a fund to cover start-up expenses. The organization is wholeheartedly working to help the students who are in need and assist them in receiving better education to all the backward classes and allow them to receive the education to develop the community.
Take a look at the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||AABE National Scholarship Committee|
|Educational Level||Graduating high school senior|
|Subjects||Business, physical sciences, technology, engineering or mathematics field|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly see the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the US.
- The fellow should be having good academic performance.
- The applicant must be in need of financial support.
- The applicant must be involved in community service and extracurricular activities.
- The student must have received an academic average of B or better (3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- The fellow must be Graduating high school senior who plans to enroll next semester in an accredited college or university.
- The candidate must be pursuing a major in business, one of the physical sciences, technology, engineering, or mathematics field.
- The student must be an underrepresented minority (African Americans, Hispanic or Native Americans)
How to Apply
Submission should be made electronically. The fellow should provide all the mandatory documents along with the application. The candidate should provide all the valid information in the application. Submission should be provided before the deadline as the late application will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
Compulsory list documents to be provided for the scholarship are given below:
- The fellows should provide proof of residence
- The candidate should submit the complete application
- The student should submit the latest transcript
- The student should provide an essay.
These scholarships will reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The amount should only be brought in use for expenses like paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements.
This scholarship will raise the students’ interest in their studies and allow them to see the world differently. These scholarships inspire students to achieve their goals overcoming all barriers through literacy.
They are accepting the application, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.