The A.W. Smith Law firm is organizing a fantastic Access to Higher Education Scholarship. The students currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program within the United States may join this award.
The grant is introduced with a purpose to bring awareness of various obstacles that prevent students from seeking higher education. This program will assist students with a valuable amount to cover their educational expenses.
The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C. works as a personal injury firm and is located in Columbia, Missouri. The firm is committed to assisting victims of accidents. It also has the skill, experience and resources to help clients in any cases involving a severe personal injury or wrongful death.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates can find out the eligibility required for this scholarship program:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program within the United States.
- Must be a high school senior who will be enrolled in college before the application deadline is also eligible to apply.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
All required documents are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Applicant Name] – Access to Higher Education Scholarship.”
- A current academic transcript, official or unofficial
- An updated resume
- A personal essay of 750-word describing the many factors that prevent people from having access to higher education and the ways to address them. What can be done to make higher education accessible to everyone seeking it?
The recipient of this particular scholarship will receive an award amount of $1,000.
All applicants must apply for the scholarship by March 31, 2020.