Transparency International (TI) with support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark ahead of the International Anti-Corruption Conference Series, are together launching A Global Competition: Mini-grants for Social Entrepreneurs.
The competition is open for young people under 35 years old who are motivated to solve social problems and develop new methods, tools, and projects to fight corruption. The three competition winners will be awarded a mini-grant of 5,000 Euros to support the kick-start of their new anti-corruption project.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- This call for new ideas is targeted at young people under 35 years old.
- The implementing country of the project must be a country where Denmark provides official development assistance (ODA). The list of countries is found here.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To kick-start your thinking process, here is a short overview of what we will ask of you in the application process:
- In 100 words or less, tell your story of change and let us know what motivates you to fight corruption. In 500 words or less, describe your project in an elevator pitch
- There is an impact map asking you to fill out the context of the problem you are trying to solve, project objectives, stakeholders, and deliverables
- A budget indicating what the grant will support
Note: The official application form will be ready in the next few days. Meanwhile, you can already download the files and start working on your application.
- IACC SEI Application Part 1: Story of Change and Elevator Pitch
- IACC SEI Application Part 2: Impact Map
- IACC SEI Application Part 3: Budget
- A mini-grant of 5000 Euros to implement your new transparency project
- Anti-corruption expertise on tap: Access to a wide range of experts in the field of accountability and transparency within the IACC Network of anti-corruption experts
- The chance to participate at the 18th International Anti-Corruption Conference, from 22 to 24 October 2018 in Copenhagen
Projects pitches will be accepted from now until September 15, 2018.