The Museum of Typography, Crete, Greece is glad to circulate the announcement of the 4th International Poster Contest about Typography and Printing provided by The Museum of Typography. It is an international competition available for both professionals and students of graphics and visual arts.
The primary goal of the contest is to connect the present and future of graphic arts to typography, printing and their history. The first runner-up will get 1.000 € and second and third runner-up will be rewarded 700€ and 500€.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the applicant must meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Anyone wishing to take part with a single (1) project. Employees of “Haniotika NEA SA” and “Museum of Typography” are excluded from the contest.
- Participants must be international students
- Must be professionals and students of graphics and visual arts as well as amateurs who can translate their ideas into posters
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, all participants must send their creations by email to email@example.com.
- It should be accompanied by a text file containing the following information: full name, place of residence and contact information (phone and email) and – optionally – a brief description of the project (up to 100 words).
- Both files should be named with the contestant’s full name in Latin characters.
- The poster dimensions must be 50×70 cm. PDF, CMYK, images at 200 ppi and not exceed 25 Mb. Otherwise, it should be sent by we transfer or other similar services.
- Participation in the contest automatically implies the acceptance of terms of the present notice of contest.
- The “Museum of Typography” may reuse without damage the entire work submitted by the thirty creators mentioned above or part of it, freely for any purpose and in any way, unchanged or modified at its own discretion.
- Creators of the thirty projects that will be rewarded or receive honorary distinction declare that they do not maintain any intellectual property rights on the creations that they will deliver.
- The Museum logo can be found at www.typography-museum.gr/logos.pdf
The creators of the first three posters that will be distinguished will also receive money awards:
- For the winner 1,000 €
- For the second 700 €
- For the third 500 €
The poster must be submitted before 23 June 2018.