The West Point Association of Graduates is organizing a 3rd annual Army-Navy Tailgate Spirit Button Design Contest for 2022. The contest is open to everyone, i.e., there is no minimum age requirement or any other restrictions regards to eligibility. The participants with excellent skills in designing are encouraged to enter the contest. The participants are highly suggested to read all the instructions concerning submissions of design before going ahead with your request. The next game is being held every year with the purpose of encouraging individuals to show their creativity and their love for the Army and Navy.
Once all the submissions are received, the judging panel will go through all the designs and will choose the one that catches their eyes the most. The winner of the contest will be decided based on the originality, simplicity, and visual impact of the designs submitted. The winner will receive the following benefits:1st prize will receive two complimentary tickets to the Go Army! Beat Navy! Tailgate and the 2nd prize will receive one complimentary access to the Go Army! Beat Navy! Tailgate. The designs must be submitted before September 30, 2021.
West Point Association of Graduates (WPAOG) is the Alumni body of the United States Military Academy (USMA). Its central goal is to serve West Point and its alumni; its motivation is to advance the standards and advance the government assistance of the USMA. WPAOG’s vision is to be the most exceptionally associated alumni body on the planet.
|Organization||West Point Association of Graduates|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Contest Deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The following contest is open to everyone, which means there is no minimum age requirement or any other limitations regards to eligibility.
How to Apply?
To participate, the candidates need to submit their designs in accordance with the following instructions:
- The submissions must be in color, 3″ round in diameter, and submitted on 8 ½” x 11″ white paper.
- Only one design entry per sheet is allowed.
- The participants are allowed to submit up to three (3) entries.
- No more than six colors should be used in your design.
- The design should be original and straightforward.
- Please go through the approved portfolio of USMA logos, marks, verbiage, and colors given on the Licensed Indicia Sheet.
- All entries must include the participant’s first and last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Only computer-generated entries are accepted.
- The participants are required to scan and email all design entries in both JPEG and PDF formats. Make sure to include all the above-entered information in the email. Please submit all email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner of the contest will be decided based on the originality, simplicity, and visual impact of the designs submitted. The winner will receive the following benefits:
- 1st prize: Two complimentary tickets to the GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY! Tailgate
- 2nd prize: One complimentary access to the GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY! Tailgate
The deadline for the application submission is September 30, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.