International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago is pleased to announce the 35th Chicago Latino Film Festival Poster Contest. The competition is open to all artists from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms. Every year, they select the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival.
The winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize. The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, Festival trailer and more.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The contest is open to all artists
- Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSY0V_k1hIRrwQo09TA6bLpsUFN2WKYq6sYz3wM6a4oA6geA/viewform
- Note: If you are having issues uploading your poster, you can email it along with your contact information (Name, email, city/state/country) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm.
- There is no cost to submit.
- Only digital copies will be accepted.
- Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content, and
- The design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.
- Submissions must be:
- JPG or PNG format – 8.5 x 11 inches (Vertical)
- 150 DPI (RGB)
The winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize.
The application will close on January 14, 2019.