Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey is happy to announce 2nd International Photography Contest “Economy and Crafts”.
The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers who have completed 18 years of age. The contest has a single section in the digital category: color or black-white photographs. ‘Economy and Crafts’ is the theme of this year’s competition.
The contest aims to support the photographic arts and photography artists, to strengthen national and international communication channels and to raise, to underscore the importance of crafts via the art of photography, and expand at the international level people’s awareness about universal diversity through a focus on crafts in different societies.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers
- Who have completed 18 years of age by the deadline for application, with the exception of members of the Jury, the TFSF Representative, members of the Organizing Committee, and the Contest Secretariat
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants need to do register through the given link: https://www.tfsfonayliyarismalar.org/
- Participation in the contest is free.
- Each entrant can participate in the contest with a maximum of 4 (four) digital color or black white photographs.
- Although any technique is allowed, those images that are created by using only computer software or those that do not have any photographic content will not be accepted.
- Only those photographs uploaded online directly at www.tfsfonayliyarismalar.org or by following the directions at www.tcmb.gov.tr will be accepted.
- Printed photographs or photographs sent via e-mail or submitted in CD/DVD w
- First Prize FIAP Gold Medal + TRY 20,000.
- Second Prize FIAP Silver Medal +TRY 15,000.
- Third Prize FIAP Bronze Medal + TRY 10,000.
- FIAP Mention (10) TRY 2,500.
- CBRT Special Prize (to be given to a photograph taken in Turkey)-TRY 2,500.
- FIAP Best Photographer Award: (To be awarded to the photographer whose works receive the highest recognition (award + exhibition) in total)
- Exhibition (Max 60 photographs): TRY 500.
Entry deadline is November 16, 2018.