The Palm Coast Gov has announced the 2021 Photo Contest. The City of Palm Coast’s picture contest has returned, and it will run through July 31, 2021! Prizes will be given out, and the city will utilize the images submitted for marketing, promotional, and public relations purposes. . This year’s 2021 competition has been kindly sponsored by Palm Coast Government. Applications are now open for this absolutely amazing competition attracting talents from across the Palm Coast. So, if you are an individual who enjoys photography or you want to showcase your talent in clicking photos and want to showcase it to the world, this opportunity is the right fit for you.
The “2021 Photo Contest” is an initiative of the “Palm Coast Gov” to provide exposure to budding photographers. Joining a photography competition is always interesting because it not only inspires you to do something different from the other competitors, but it also allows you to learn from the other competitors’ submissions. As a photographer, the reward and recognition assist to push you even more.
Palm Coast is located in Florida’s Flagler County, in the USA. Where the population was 75,180 in 2010, up from 32,832 in 2000, according to the United States Census. In 2019, the population was predicted to be 89,800. It is Flagler County’s most populated city. The Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL metropolitan statistical region includes Palm Coast.
The following table provides an outlook of the entire scholarship at a glance:
|Organization||Palm Coast Gov|
|Educational Level||Open to all|
|Subjects||Open to all|
|Number of Awards||20|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates need to meet the given eligibility criteria to take part in the 2021 Photo Contest:
- You should be a US citizen
- You should be a resident of Palm Coast
How to Apply
In order to apply for the competition, the interested candidates are required to fill an online form. To get the application form and the details regarding the same, please Click Here.
- Photographers can enter up to 20 images. It is completely free to participate. Entries must be sent by midnight on July 31, 2021.
- The City of Palm Coast’s voting district borders may be seen on the Voting Districts Map.
- Brad West, Sr. Communications Officer, may be reached at email@example.com with any queries.
- To be eligible for the contest, photographs must be taken in the city of Palm Coast. By submitting your photo, you grant the City of Palm Coast permission to use it for marketing, promotional, and public relations reasons, including publications, films, and websites, as well as at City facilities. The City of Los Angeles will own all contributions.
This year the 2021 Photo Contest in collaboration with Palm Coast Gov is awarding exciting prizes. In the following categories, winning images will demonstrate what makes Palm Coast unique:
- Dining, and
- Business, and
Each category will have one winning shot, with the photographer receiving a $100 gift certificate/card to their favorite Palm Coast company or shop. The winning photos of the contestants will be showcased on the City’s website and/or social media platforms. The winning photographers will be honored during a Palm Coast City Council meeting.
The applications are open till July 31, 2021. To be eligible for this competition, please send in your amazing entries by then.