eVolo Magazine is delighted to invite architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around the world to take part in the 2020 Skyscraper Competition. Applicants from any country can apply for this competition.
Established in 2006, the annual Skyscraper Competition is one of the world’s most prestigious awards for high-rise architecture. The competition is an investigation on the public and private space and the role of the individual and the collective in the creation of a dynamic and adaptive vertical community.
Table of Contents
Who may Eligible
- Architects, students, engineers, and designers are invited to participate in the competition.
- Applicants from any country worldwide.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this competition,
- Candidates must submit their proposal via email to email@example.com.
- The project submission must contain the following files:
- Two boards with the project information including plans, sections, and perspectives. Participants are encouraged to submit all the information they consider necessary to explain their proposal. These. The files must be named after the registration number followed by the board number.
- A DOC file containing the project statement (600 words max). This file must be named after the registration number followed by the word “statement”.
- A DOC file containing the entrants’ personal information, including name, profession, address, and email. This file must be named after the registration number followed by the word “info”.
- All the files must be placed in a ZIP folder named after your registration number.
- If your files are larger than 20MB you can submit your entry using a file sharing service like we transfer or Google Drive to firstname.lastname@example.org
The awards can be distributed as:
- 1st place – US $5000 + additional press distribution by v2com
- 2nd place – US $2000
- 3rd place – US $1000
- Early Registration: November 19, 2019.
- Late Registration: January 28, 2020.