As a competitive, merit-based, the 2020 Flinn Scholarship application is now available. The funded education is seeking applications from high-achieving Arizona high-school seniors who will join the 35th class of Flinn Scholars. The program will provide the opportunity to get the $120,000 for Arizona’s high-school students to support their study.
Established in 1965, The Flinn Foundation is a privately endowed, philanthropic grant-making organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life in Arizona to benefit future generations. The foundation is to provide top-notch education to high-achieving students at an Arizona public university. They boost the fiscal and creative capacity of the state’s arts and develop future state-level civic leaders.
Who May Eligible
To be awarded the Flinn Scholarship, an applicant must:
- The Flinn Scholars Program is seeking applications from high-achieving Arizona high-school seniors to join the 35th class of Flinn Scholars.
- Applicants should meet standards for grade-point average, standardized test scores, and class rank.
- The strongest candidates will distinguish themselves through leadership and involvement, service to the community, ability to communicate, and personal characteristics.
How to Apply
As knowing the power of education, High-school seniors interested in applying for the Flinn Scholarship can find more information about the application process at www.flinnscholars.org.
- Each year, 20 Arizona seniors are selected for the prestigious, merit-based award and attend one of the state’s three public universities.
- The Flinn Scholarship also provides membership in a university honors college and a community of nearly 650 current and alumni Flinn Scholars, as well as personal mentoring from top faculty.
- The full-ride scholarship, valued at more than $120,000, covers the cost of:
- Tuition and fees;
- Meals; and
- Study-abroad opportunities.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the Flinn Scholarship will be Monday, September 16, 2019.