Academy of Art University is delighted to announce the 2019 Spring Forward Scholarship to assist aspiring artists and designers. The scholarship is open to the US citizen who must be new, first-time enrolled undergraduate students beginning in the Spring 2019 term.
This scholarship will provide a limited number of awards worth up to $2,000 each. Working adults who are seeking career upgrades and students of current college should take advantage of this wonderful scholarship opportunity for transfer.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be new, first-time enrolled undergraduate students beginning in the Spring 2019 term. Previous Academy of Art University Pre-College Art Experience participants is encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be undergraduate, degree-seeking student (AA, AA2, BA, BA2, BS, BS2, BFA, BFA2 and BARCH).
- Personal Enrichment students, Online Award of Completion students, and students earning a Certificate are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- The student must be a US citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- The student (online, on-site, and hybrid) must still be enrolled in at least 2 classes (6 units) by the published Spring 2019 semester start date, and must successfully earn a term GPA of 2.0 or greater with a minimum of 6 units completed.
- The student must also be enrolled in at least 6 units by the published Summer 2019 semester registration deadline to be awarded the scholarship.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://getstarted.academyart.edu/scholarship/scholarship/spring-forward-scholarship/
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility requirements based on the dates defined by the program.
- Students who for any reason are unable to maintain the requirements of this program are no longer eligible for future Scholarships under this program.
- A limited number of tuition grants, ranging up to $2,000, are available to be applied to the recipient’s semester tuition costs.
Essay and Portfolio submission deadline is January 20, 2019.