Negative Population Growth is the idea of a turnaround in the United States. It is unique among national organizations in calling for a turnaround in population growth and describing the means to achieve it.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Applicant must be a senior in high school or a college freshman, sophomore, or junior enrolled into an official undergraduate program of study for the fall 2019 semester.
- Applicant must be 14 years old or older.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or attending an accredited school within the United States, or operated overseas by the U.S. government, for the fall 2019 semester
How to Apply
- The contest theme is TOO MANY PEOPLE. All art must include the statement TOO MANY PEOPLE and illustrate the idea that they will have a negative impact on our future.
- Posters must be mailed/shipped, along with completed and signed application & release to Negative Population Growth, 2861 Duke Street- Suite 36, Alexandria, VA 22314
- All writing on the posters must be hand-lettered and in English. Posters may be presented on sturdy paper or poster board, or any other artistic surface.
- Posters should not be folded. They should be mailed flat (protected by strong cardboard cover) or rolled and placed in mailing tubes.
- Please secure the ends of the mailing tubes
- Posters must be no smaller than 12″ by 12″ and no larger than 24″ by 24″.
- Poster images may be vertical or horizontal.
- Affixed to the back of the poster must be the applicant’s name, address, e-mail address ando phone number.
Benefit: Poster Scholarship Contest will be awarded multiple awards ranging from $1,000 to $3,000.
NPG is conducting TWO poster contests in 2019 with TWO separate submission deadlines, with each contest having independent winners from the other contest as follows:
- Contest A entries must be received by 5:00 PM EST on July 15, 2019.
- Contest B entries must be received by 5:00 PM EST on October 15, 2019.