Applications are invited for 2019 Academic Excellence Award which is funded by Global Teletherapy for the 2019/20 academic year. The award is designed for students who understand the importance of bettering one’s self. All eligible students, regardless of major, are encouraged to apply.
Global Teletherapy is proud to help defray the rising costs of higher education. They understand and appreciate the daunting challenge of financing a college education, whether it is undergraduate or graduate school.
Who May Eligible
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution
- Candidates must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Holders must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian if under 18
How to Apply
For gaining this education award, eligible students can apply via email to email@example.com. To apply, applicants must apply for the scholarship via email and provide all of the following:
- Full name
- Name of academic institution attending
- A PDF copy of the applicant’s unofficial transcript
- A PDF copy of the applicant’s essay
All applicants must submit a 2,000-word essay responding to the following:
- Why you feel self-improvement and character development are vital to an individual
- What you think you can do to grow as a person and build yourself, and
- How you plan to use your strengths and talents to better yourself
Benefit: They are offering any current college or graduate school student who understands what it means to accept responsibility to improve his or her community the opportunity to earn a $1,000.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted no later than October 3, 2019.