Are you interested in the field of technology? If yes, then don’t miss the golden opportunity of participating in the Manufacturing Technology Scholarships furnishing by Wharton County Junior College.
This funded study is available for students who are declaring Manufacturing Technology as their major. Students are also pursuing the Associate of Applied Science degree in Manufacturing Technology or the one-year Mechanical Technician Certificate.
Wharton County Junior College is an equal opportunity educational institution. WCJC is a comprehensive community college that offers a wide range of postsecondary educational programs and services, including associate degree, certificate, and continuous education courses.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
Criteria for the scholarship program are as follows:
- Students must have applied for WCJC and have declared their chief in manufacturing technology with the intention of pursuing a mechanical technician certificate introduced in the Associate of Applied Science degree or that head.
- Students will have completed a FAFSA.
- Students will be awarded funding to cover their coursework in their initial semester of the program; however, subsequent awards under the scholarship will be contingent upon maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the major and not failing any course in the major.
- Subsequent semester funding will be contingent upon maintaining the GPA as specified in #3 and upon maintaining continuous enrollment in the program.
- In order to receive the scholarship, students must be enrolled in the first-semester coursework for Manufacturing Technology as outlined in the program plan.
How to Apply
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application.
- A completed TenarisBayCity Scholarship Application.
- Typed answers to the statements and questions.
- High School or previous college transcripts if you are not a current WCJC student. If you are a current WCJC student, these transcripts should be on file with WCJC.
- Completed FAFSA or print out showing FAFSA was submitted.
- Completed student schedule showing enrollment in the first semester of Manufacturing Technology courses.
- Completed Tenaris Application for Employment if interested in pursuing a career at TenarisBayCity. Attach a resume if you have one.
Benefit: The award funding is designed to assist with expenses that include tuition, college fees and course fees over the length of the program.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, July 31, 2019.