- July 10, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
In order to improve innovative design ability of hardware and promote hardware product development in China, the 13th China Hardware Product Design Competition formally opens. The Competition organized by Hardware Industrial Design Demonstration Base of Zhejiang, the Yongkang Science and Technology Bureau, and the Yongkang Economic and Information Bureau.
The competition attracts the participation of designers from dozens of colleges and universities, design companies across the country as well as numerous independent designers. The total prize fund for 2018 is over $60,000! In each of the three competition categories, there is 1 golden prize, 2 silver prizes, 3 bronze prizes, and 5 excellent prizes as well as several entry prizes set.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Teachers and students home and abroad
- Designers home and abroad (no more than three authors in one design work)
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit by email to email@example.com.
- All entrants must be sure that their entry is entirely their own work
- No multiple submission
- Entries which are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
- Categories of Competition:
- Feijian Vacuum Cup Competition
- Tasteplus Kitchen Product Competition
- Yicheng Environmental Protection Equipment Design Competition
- The entry layout is composed by the following contents: the category of competition, more than two main views of the product, design instruction, title of the entry (there should be no name of participants in the entry layout).
- The format of the entry: JPG file, A2 (420mm*594mm), 200dpi.
- Only one layout is needed for one entry (Number of entries are not limited).
- Unlimited representation skills as long as the ideas are clearly showed.
- Golden prize (3) – ¥50,000+Certificate
- Silver prize (6) – ¥20,000+Certificate
- Bronze prize (9)-¥10,000+Certificate
- Excellent prize (15) – ¥3,500+Certificate
- Entry awards (Several)-Certificate
The application deadline is October 29, 2018.