Are you in search of a scholarship to showcase your creativity? Then you must go through this innovative scholarship program created by the Umihair. The award is open for students who are accepted, enrolled, or awaiting classes to begin or be enrolled and currently attending classes.
The grant is offering a chance to put their precious thoughts in the form of essay and earn enormous funds for their education. The recipients with the best and different responses to the article will get to improve and boost up their confidence level.
Umihair is known as a luxury hair brand of Qingdao MaiWei Business Co., Ltd. Its hair extensions factory was established in 2013 with a team full of positive ideas and action, love, and enjoyed what they are doing. They manufacture salon-grade I / U tip hair extensions, Clip in hair extensions, tape hair extensions, and Nano hair extensions with length from 16-28 inch, 36 kinds of colors for choice.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the Umihair Scholarship, the candidates must be following the criteria given below:
- Students must be interested in hair topic
- Applicants must be currently be enrolled in a college or university.
- The students can either be accepted, enrolled, and awaiting classes to begin OR be enrolled and currently attending classes.
- Must be in need of financial aid for college tuition cost
How to Apply
The company is considering applications for the program through an online portal in which eligible students are asked to provide their complete required details electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must write a unique and descriptive essay with words of more than 800. Topics Example following:
- How to Make hairstyle/ stop hair loss
- 10 Tricks for maintaining hair/ choose hair extensions/ keep hair healthy
- The trends of hair style2020/ hair color/ hairstyle
- You need to know about xxx
- More Hair Topics are acceptable
- The article must be original, unique, and never be posted on another website.
Umihair will select three Winners for the scholarship program conducted for the year 2020. The First will win $5000, the second $4000, the third $3000 to support their higher studies related expenses such as tuition, fees books, and many others.
The applicants who would like to apply for the scholarships, the submission of your essay should be before 30 Aug 2020.