Fred Perry and Gifford Shaw have set up a grant program to help current students seeking a degree and career in the home building and construction businesses. The program is regulated by Scholarship America®, the country’s most prominent designer and administrator of grants, educational assistance, and other instruction support programs for partnerships, establishments, affiliations, and people. The following scholarship program is also designed with the sole purpose to provide educational assistance to the students who can not afford to acquire education or who have any unmet monetary requirements. The following scholarship helps such candidates in removing the burden of enormous tuition costs of higher education these days.
Now, to become eligible for applying to this particular scholarship, the Candidate must self-identify himself as Native American or Alaska Native, Dark or African American, Hispanic or Latino. The applicant must be planning to enroll in any full-time undergraduate program at a licensed four-year college or university for the next academic year in one of the accompanying states: Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee. The Candidate can also be current school students who have finished somewhere around 24 credits at the hour of utilization. The selected scholarship recipients will receive an award of $10,000 each. Up to 2 awards will be granted each cycle, i.e. fall 2021 and spring 2022. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is November 15, 2021.
Scholarship America®, the country’s most prominent designer and administrator of grants, educational assistance, and other instruction support programs for partnerships, establishments, affiliations, and people. Scholarship America works straightforwardly with students, guardians, schools, organizations, and networks to assist students with satisfying their school dreams. Since it was established in 1958, Scholarship America has appropriated $4.5 billion to more than 2.8 million understudies and still counting.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||2|
|Contest Deadline||November 15, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Transcript, tax form, recommendation|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- The Candidate must self-identify as one of the following underserved groups:
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year in one of the following states: Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee
- Be current college undergraduates who have completed at least 24 credits at the time of application
- Be pursuing a degree AND career in one of the following areas:
- Building Science
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management or Construction Engineering
- Entrepreneurship (with Building Supply, Construction Trade, or Homebuilding focus)
- Finance (with a Real Estate focus)
- Real Estate
How to Apply?
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the interested Candidate will have to log in to the official page of scholarship America and then can have access to the entry form of the particular scholarship. The entry form must be submitted along with the all concerned materials asked.
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- A copy of the recent transcript
- copy of the most recently filed 1040 Tax Form.
- One letter of recommendation
The selected scholarship recipients will receive an award of $10,000 each. Up to 2 awards will be granted each cycle i.e fall 2021 and spring 2022.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is November 15, 2021. No entries submitted are to be considered past the deadline.