Kia Motors America, Inc. is delighted to announce The Great Unknowns Scholarship. This program is open to the applicants who are a high school senior or graduate, or a current postsecondary undergraduate.
The objective of the scholarship program is to assist those students who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Their goal is to discover and reward students who embody the spirit of “Give It Everything,” and help them pursue their academic dreams.
Who May Eligible:
Applicants to The Great Unknowns Scholarship must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or a current postsecondary undergraduate.
- Be age 24 and under, as of the March 13, 2019, application deadline.
- Reside in the United States as a legal citizen.
- Plan to enroll in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire upcoming 2019-20 academic year.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To win the competition you need to do register and complete the information through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/greatunknownsscholarship/register.php?
- Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
- Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance in a full-time course of study and adherence to a code of conduct that recipients will be asked to sign.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- As part of your
application, you must upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, and grades, credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- A letter of recommendation from a person of standing within the community; for example, a pastor, employer, mayor, police officer, teacher, or other.
- you are selected
as a recipient you will be required to submit the following in order to receive
- Signed Code of Conduct Agreement
- Up to two-minute video explaining how you “Give it Everything” and how the award will impact your future.
- Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
- The student will receive a $5,000 award.
- Up to sixteen (16) awards will be granted.
Your application must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. Central Time on March 13, 2019.