Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global corporation delighted to announce The Cargill Global Scholars Program (CGSP). The program is open to the applicants who must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
The purpose of theCargill Global Scholars Program is to build a global network of future leaderswho will one day make important contributions to advance business, agricultureand food security.
In addition to financial support,students receive leadership development training, membership in the alumni tomaintain and create connections, and one-on-one mentoring to equip them withthe necessary tools become future global leaders, decision makers, andinfluencers.
Who May Eligible:
Applicants to the Cargill GlobalScholars program must:
- Be a citizen orpermanent legal residentof Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia orthe United States.
- Attend a partneruniversity in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second-year university student
- Demonstrate highacademic performance
- Demonstrateleadership potential
Preference will be given to applicantswho:
- Demonstratefinancial need
- Specialize infields of study that are identified as preferred fields (see each countrysguidelines)
- Are from adisadvantaged or underrepresented group within their country
For more information about thespecific requirements for your country and your eligibility to become a CargillGlobal Scholar, visit the FAQ page
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate in this scholarship,applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/application-management/
- In order to beeligible for an award, applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident ofthe country in which they apply, be enrolled at a partner university, and be afirst or second-year full-time university student.
- Documentationrequired will be based on therequirements of the countries application.
- Upon acceptanceinto the Global Scholars Program, students must:
- Adhere to the Cargill Scholars Code of Conduct.
- Attend both theIn-Country (Year 1) and Global Seminars (Year 2).
- Participate inthe mentorship program by communicating with their assigned Cargill Mentor,Cargill Staff, and IIE Staff.
- Remain enrolledin partner college/university, in addition to maintenance ofrequired GPA requirements.
Each Cargill Global Scholarwill:
- Receive an annual scholarship award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic-related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Seminar (Year 1) and Global Seminar (Year 2).
- Receive mentorship by Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking, face-to-face meetings, and communication by email and phone.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, leadership developmenttraining, coupled with network opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community
Application Deadline: This contest in ongoing.