Staver Accident Injury Lawyers P.C. Company is proud to announce the funding for United States students by “Personal Injury Scholarship”.
This scholarship is designed to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work done in the company.
Staver Accident Injury Lawyers P.C. is a personal injury law firm. It is focusing on car accidents, truck accidents, and just about any other type of injury caused by a negligent party. The company has highly skilled personal injury lawyers who have extensive experience representing victims who have been injured.
Who May Eligible
In order to be eligible for the Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be United States citizen or permanent resident.
- All students must be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Participants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- All the participants need to complete an application form.
- All the participants need to type an essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
Applicants can be submitting their documents by any of the following methods:
The winner of the program will receive $5,000 toward educational expenses.
Application Deadline: The application will close on May 1st 2022.