The Society for Psychotherapy Research (SPR) is pleased to announce the
This award is specially targeted to students without institutional funding to attend the SPR meeting. The participant will have an opportunity to win six awards of $1000 each during the 2019 SPR conference.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The awards are oriented to master students, doctoral students, and post docs, from all countries of the world.
How to Apply for the Competition:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.psychotherapyresearch.org/page/award_application
- Applicants must demonstrate economic need & professional promise.
- They must also present an accepted paper or poster of interest in the Meeting and a letter of recommendation by the student´s mentor.
- This award is specially targeted to students without institutional funding to attend the SPR meeting. (These awards are independent from SPR chapter awards).
- To be eligible,
the student must be:
- The first author on a paper or poster,
- A student (according to SPR membership status) at the time of the conference,
- In good standing with SPR (i.e., SPR membership is current) and
- Not receiving institutional financial support for attending the SPR Meeting.
Six awards of $1000 each will be presented during the 2019 SPR conference.
Application will be close on March 1, 2019.