Scholarships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. That’s why the University of Minnesota is delighted to offer RaiseMe Scholarships. The RaiseMe micro-scholarships are available for select high schools and U of M programs only.
University of Minnesota Twin Cities is the state’s land-grant university and one of the nation’s most prestigious public research universities. As a U of M student, you’ll engage with your professors and fellow students from the very beginning. They prepare students to meet the great challenges facing their state, their nation, and their world.
Who May Eligible
- RaiseMe helps students in 9th – 12th grades discover colleges and earn micro-scholarships for their academic and extracurricular achievements throughout high school.
- Applicants must be high schools and U of M programs only.
- Students at select Minnesota high schools can earn scholarships for their achievements in high school.
How to Apply
- In order to receive your scholarships, applicants need to check out the admission page to admit at the university and submit your Golden Gopher Application.
- They also accept the Common Application and the Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success.
Benefit: The program is awarded a study fund for high school students. RaiseMe is entirely free for students and high schools. The cost of the program is paid by charitable foundations, colleges, and other funders.
- Early Action Deadline: November 1
- Regular Deadline: January 1