MobilitySeeker is glad to announce that they accept applications for their annual Outdoor Sports Gear 2021 scholarship. The central goal of Mobility Seeker is to give tips and fair-minded reviews about an expansive scope of bikes, lipsticks, and numerous other outdoor sports gear. They have made this grant to help understudies grandstand their abilities around here and show them the support and assistance they require. The scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality and originality of the content he presents and will be awarded the $2,000 to be spent on educational expenses and supplies. The grant funds will be sent via check via mail, PayPal, or by different means to the beneficiary. The subsidies must be strictly spent on educational expenses and additionally school supplies.
To be qualified to enter this scholarship, the candidate must be someone situated in the United States. All understudies should be enrolled in an authorized secondary school, school, college, or professional/exchange school and keep a combined grade point average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.2 (or the same). The candidate must also convey a status of “good standing” (for example, presently selected). All majors are invited to apply. The candidate will have to satisfy all the below-mentioned requirements. To be considered, the applications must be presented on or before the given deadline, which is December 31, 2021.
MobilitySeeker.com is a one solution platform where they are enthusiastic about pretty much the very best sports items, heating items, and mobility equipment. On their site, you will track down educational articles about a broad scope of outside sports and exercises, for example, scootering, skiing, and kayaking.
Following are the brief details concerning the subsequent grant:
|Education Level||High school, college, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following is the qualification criteria for the concerning grant program:
- Participants who are based in the United States are eligible
- All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university, or vocational/trade school
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e., currently enrolled)
- All majors are welcome to apply
How to Apply?
The qualified candidates who are intrigued to apply are required to fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants should write an essay of 5,000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application of heated apparel in our everyday life or sports. How do people use it? One example can be to stay warm while skiing.
- The benefits of heated clothing. How do they help different people in different age groups solve their problems?
- The innovation of heated products.
Please also submit a story of 3,000 words or more in your chosen style. The theme should include but not be limited to any sports or outdoor activities you are passionate about and how they help you become a better person.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com and also include the following information:
- Your full name, contact, and mailing address
- Your statement or transcript of Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified (scan of student ID)
- Include both an essay and a story
- All submissions should be in a PDF form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application must be in English
Leave a comment for one article or more on MobilitySeeker.com. It can be any of your thoughts or suggestions about that particular post or our website. Any comment is welcomed and encouraged.
Please share any of our posts on MobilitySeeker.com on social media.
The MobilitySeeker’s mission of creating this scholarship is to help students showcase their abilities in this area and show them their support. The one qualified and the most deserving winner will be chosen and be awarded the scholarship worth $2,000 to be spent on tuition fees and supplies. The scholarship funds will be paid via check through the mail, PayPal, or other means to the recipient. The funds must be used for tuition fees and school supplies.
The contestants applying for this grant must be aware that the applications must be submitted by December 31, 2021, the official deadline. No one will be allowed to submit their application later this date.