Nutanix trusts in the force of diversity and understand that a vital part of driving development is developing diverse teams. Notwithstanding increased interest for an innovation-trained workforce, women remain underrepresented. In 2018, Nutanix.com made the Advancing Women in Technology Scholarship program, intended to help future tech pioneers to seek after and complete their schooling objectives. They are presenting up to eleven grants to understudies in the United States, India, United Kingdom, Serbia, and Australia who need to apply their passion for technology while propelling women in the field to have a beneficial outcome on the business the world.
As for eligibility, full-time undergraduate or graduate understudies during the 2022-2023 school year are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The candidate applying for the scholarship is preferred to seek a degree in software engineering, PC designing, electrical designing, and software engineering or computer programming. The candidate must be going to class in the US, India, UK, Serbia, or Australia and have a 3.5 GPA. The candidate should show solid leadership and communication abilities. As for the grant amounts, go through the entire article to know the varying grant values.
Nutanix conveys the simplicity and agility of the public cloud close by the presentation, security, and control of the private cloud. Regardless of whether on-prem or hybrid, they construct the specific cloud you need, with brought unified management and activities, a one-click simplicity, intelligent automation, and always-on availability.
Table of Contents
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Undergraduate, graduate|
|Subjects||computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science or software engineering|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Country||U.S, India, UK, Serbia or Australia|
|Contest Deadline||March 13, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, resume, transcript|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science or software engineering
- Attending school in the US, India, UK, Serbia, or Australia
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in countries that utilize GPA scoring
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated record of co-curricular activity and community service
How to Apply?
All eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship by logging in to the official portal of Nutanix.com and then can have access to the application form of the scholarship.
After reviewing all the submissions, the following awards will be distributed:
- As many as two scholarships, up to $10K each, will be awarded in the United States to apply towards tuition and fees.
- As many as five scholarships, up to $3000 each, will be awarded in India to apply towards tuition and fees.
- As many as one scholarship, up to $6000, will be awarded in the United Kingdom
- As many as two scholarships, up to $2000 each, will be awarded in Serbia to apply towards tuition and fees.
- As many as one scholarship, up to $5000 each, will be awarded in Australia to apply towards tuition and fees.
The applications for this particular scholarship will close on March 13, 2022. Any entries received later this date will not be considered.