Future leaders who are driven by academic excellence, tenacious curiosity, and a passion for creating lasting, positive change in their communities are invited by Regis University to participate in its Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students that want to enroll and admit themselves in any undergraduate or graduate programme offered at the Regis University can apply for this scholarship. This opportunity is offered by the Office of Admissions at Regis University. The eligibility to be able to win this scholarship depends on the appropriate cumulative grade point average that must be maintained throughout in order to benefit for up to 4 years of study (eight full-time semesters).
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1877 and a member of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, Regis University is a private Jesuit university in Denver, Colorado. It is present in the Top 50 Colleges 2021, offering value for money in America. The mission of the university is to educate men and women of all ages and faiths to take leadership roles and to make a positive impact in a changing society.
|Education Level||Undergraduate or Graduate|
|Number of Awards||NA|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be first-year students and transfer students at Regis University.
- The applicants, in case of being selected, must maintain the appropriate cumulative grade point average at Regis University.
- The applicants must have not applied for the summer semester.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to first sign up on the university’s application portal or the Common Application Portal and apply for admission.
- The applicants will require the following supporting documents to do so:
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Results of previous academic coursework
- Personal Interview
- The students must also meet the English language requirements of the university.
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- CAE – 169
- IELTS – 6.0
- The applicants that successfully complete and submit their applications for admission will be considered for this scholarship award.
This scholarship offered by the Regis University’s Office of Admissions will typically provide the selected candidates an advantage on the tuition fee of any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice undertaken.
The application pathway for this funding opportunity is currently ongoing and students’ applications are being accepted actively. However, the applicants are required to observe programme specific application deadlines, if any.