Prepare yourself for whatever comes in life and focus on professional success through a well-rounded education that goes beyond. Apply now for Medaille University’s Trustee’s Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Medaille University is rewarding students for their academic performance in high school and is offering them this scholarship. The scholarship award is highly merit-based. The applicants must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled at Medaille to be eligible.
Medaille University is a private university in Buffalo, New York. It was founded Medaille in 1937 by the Sisters of St. Joseph. Medaille is a private, nonsectarian four-year university. The university focuses on the students’ success by offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in hands-on, practitioner-based learning environments on campus and in the community.
|Amount||Up to $23,000|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||1st November 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must apply for Financial Aid.
- The applicants must not already have a college degree.
- The applicants must apply for a 2-4 year undergraduate degree program at Medaille University.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to provide official high school transcripts or GED scores.
- The applicants must prepare the following supporting documents:
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Any Undergraduate Bachelorette Degree
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.7 or above
- Two years’ work experience, desired but not required
- Interested students must apply for admission via the university’s application management portal.
- No separate scholarship application is required. All applications will be considered equally.
The selected applicants will be provided tuition fee coverage depending upon their GPA up to $23,000.
The applications at Medaille are accepted on an ongoing basis until the class is filled. However, the early action admission application deadline is 1st November 2022. All applications must be submitted before 1st November 2022.