Are you a university student looking to make your mark, showcase your skills, and create a name for yourself and your university in front of corporate decision makers?
Each team member and faculty advisor receives a certificate of participation. The first and second place will receive an engraved plaque with their college/university’s name and each team member’s name in addition to the monetary award.
Who May Eligible:
The university students interested in presenting a compelling management accounting case are eligible to apply for this competition.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate in the competition, all presentations along with entry forms must be submitted to email@example.com
- Team Composition
- Each campus of any college/university is eligible to select a team(s) of three to five members.
- No more than 50%of team members may be Master’s Degree candidates and no Doctoral degree candidates may be selected.
- Although faculty members are encouraged to promote this Competition on their campus, no faculty or other professional assistance is allowed in solving or presenting the Case.
- Presentations will be limited to no more than twenty minutes. Any presentation exceeding this time limit will be penalized in the judging process.
- Each team member is required to have an equal part in the presentation.
- Presentations will be judged on content, style, and response to Case requirements.
- Visual aids will be judged on their contribution to the presentation.
- No handouts/written materials will be sent to the judges as part of the evaluation process.
- No names of the team members or their universities or colleges should be included in the case analysis or within the file name submitted.
- Fictitious names can be used in the introduction of the solution if it is warranted. The judges will not know the names of any of the teams’ schools that they are judging.
- Each entry must include:
- A typed completed Submission Form – handwritten forms will not be accepted
- Signed EthicsStatement of Compliance form
- PowerPointpresentation that contains your case analysis
- Presentation slides should not be exceeding 40 slides
Two finalist teams will be awarded the following prizes:
- The winning team will be awarded $3,000 USD
- The runner-upteam will be awarded $2,000 USD
All presentations and entry