To encourage and motivate high school seniors, associate degree students, working students, and veterans in creating the next generation of FM professionals, the IFMA Foundation has established the IFMA Foundation Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The IFMA Foundation scholarship program has exclusively been started for undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking who are U.S Citizens and are enrolled in facility management or FM-related program in an accredited American university or college. Winners will be selected on academic merit and must have a minimum GPA of 3.2. Scholarship recipients will be entitled to receive a cash award worth US$1,500 to $10,000 and fully subsidized World Workplace conference travel, registration, and participation.
The IFMA Foundation works for the public good in support of Facility Management higher education, students studying Facility Management and related fields, research critical to the profession, and increasing awareness of facility management and making FM a career of choice. The IFMA Foundation is dedicated to the mission of promoting education for the facility management profession around the world. The Foundation emphasizes education and advancement.
|Education Level||Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate|
|Subjects||Facility management or FM-related|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Contest Deadline||30th April 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be enrolled at an accredited institution for a Facility Management or related field. “Degree” (Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate) is determined by your institution at the time of application submission
- The applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 in FM or related courses. For international students, equivalent documentation of academic achievement level is equivalent to a 4.0 GPA.
- Applicants awarded a scholarship are required to attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Exhibition in Anaheim, CA October 20th to 22nd and participate in the IFMA Foundation activities.
- Applicants who are working individuals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- The students are required to first enroll themselves and secure admission in any facility management or FM-related (built environment) program at any accredited American university or college.
- The students must meet all academic and entry requirements of their respective university or college.
- The applicants must provide the following documents:
- Completed contact information
- Included additional facility management related courses
- Included transcripts
- Included professional letter of intent
- Include a letter of recommendation #1
- Include a letter of recommendation #2
- Include Resume/CV
- Attach a separate file of a high-resolution. PNG or. JPEG file headshot (photo) of yourself that can be used for marketing and recognition purposes if you are awarded a scholarship
- Signed photo-release
- Check for grammar and word count
- Then, to apply for the scholarship program, the students must log in to the application portal, MyKaleidoscope, and submit their applications.
The IFMA Foundation will award the selected students scholarships ranging in value from US$1,500 to $10,000 to pursue and support their undergraduate or graduate students in facility management or FM-related (built environment) programs.
Applications from all interested students must be received by the assessing authority through the application pathway by Saturday, 30th April 2022. Applicants are highly recommended to check and meet the eligibility for the scholarship to avoid rejection of the application.