The Great Seal of Pawnee Nation is sponsoring the Higher Education program or grant program to give extra monetary help to enlisted individuals from the Pawnee Tribe seeking a four-year certification at a certified organization of higher learning. Candidates should fulfill all Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs requirements as indicated in the application bundle to decide qualification. The following scholarship aim at helping students in continuing their education without compromising on the quality due to lack of funds. The winning recipients of the next scholarship will be granted education funds to bear the costs of their tuition at university.
With regards to eligibility criteria, the candidate must be an individual from the Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma and should give proof of ancestral enrollment. The candidate must be joined up with a certified organization of advanced education and have a financial need as dictated by the qualified foundation’s monetary guide office as per the U.S. Division of Education’s formula. The candidate should apply for all accessible monetary guides. Make sure that the candidate applying must fulfill the eligibility criteria to prevent any kind of issues later on. The deadline to apply for the scholarship in the spring term is December 30, 2021.
The Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma (Pawnee Nation) has a long and flourishing history traversing over 700 years. Right off the bat in the eighteenth century, more than 60,000 persons from the Pawnee Tribe occupied the region along the North Platt River in Nebraska. The Tribe then, at that point, as it is currently, was made out of four particular groups: the Chaui “Great,” the Kitkehahki “Conservative,” the Pitahawirata “Tappage” and the Skidi “Wolf.”
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Great Seal of Pawnee Nation|
|Education Level||Post-secondary education|
|Number of Awards||Not specified|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- The applicant must be a member of the Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma. Students must provide proof of tribal membership.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education.
- The applicant must have a financial need as determined by the eligible institution’s office of financial assistance according to the U.S. Department of Education’s formula.
- The applicant must apply for all available financial aid.
- The completed application must be submitted by the deadline (see below).
How to Apply?
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the interested individuals will have to download the application form given on the official site in the form of a pdf and complete the following form. The form must be submitted along with all the concerned materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- Tribal Membership Verification
- Letter of Acceptance from an Eligible Institution
- High School Transcript or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Transcripts from the previous term of attendance
- Financial Need Analysis Form – this must be completed by the Financial Aid department of an eligible institution indicating an unmet need.
- Letter of Intent
- Class Schedule
- Selective Service Verification is required for all males.
The winning recipients of the following scholarship will be granted education funds to bear the costs of their tuition at university.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship in the spring term is December 30, 2021. No applications received later this date will be accepted.