American Foreign Service Association is pleased to announce High School Scholarships. These scholarships are open for high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA. The 10 winners of the scholarship will receive up to $2000 award.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as the course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
- To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://www.afsascholarship.org/high-school-entry-form/
- Scholarship entries are ONLY accepted online through the AFSA scholarship web site (www.afsascholarship.org).
- Each entrant is allowed only ONE (1) ENTRY submittal. Any attempt to enter again under a different name, address, etc., will automatically disqualify the entrant without notification to the entrant.
- Each entrant is allowed only ONE (1) ENTRY submittal.
- Any attempt to enter again under a different name, address, etc., will automatically disqualify the entrant without notification to the entrant.
- Entrants selected as winners are required to submit the name and contact information of their chosen college/university/certified trade school* for verification of registration and payment of the scholarship to the school.
- All forms and processes must be completed within sixty (60) days of contest end date or your scholarship is forfeited.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
A total of $20,000 is awarded. Ten (10) winners will receive a scholarship of $2,000 each. Only one $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to any single individual from this contest.
Entries will be accepted until Midnight (CT), April 1, 2019.