The Dominguez Firm is offering a Collegiate Scholarship award and legal Scholarship Award for the year 2020. The both grants will be including students, who are U.S. citizens and also high school senior, college or trade school student.
The firm believes that continuing the higher education results to be challenging for some students so they organized the grant to assist scholars. The deserving candidates will be handed over a great sum of money for their further quality studies.
The Dominguez Firm, LLP is known as one of the most successful and recognized personal injury law firms in Greater Los Angeles and beyond. Since 1987, it has helped thousands of people throughout California get back on their feet after being injured.
Who May Eligible?
Below are the entire eligibility guidelines for both of the scholarship awards:
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Student must be a senior in high school or a first or second-year college/trade school student;
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants must demonstrate involvement in community activities
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Student must be either accepted or currently enrolled in law school for the Legal Scholarship Award
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can either email their pdf application form to scholarships-at-dominguezfirm.com or apply electronically through an online application form.
- Collegiate Scholarship Pdf Application
- Legal Scholarship Pdf Application
- Collegiate Scholarship Online Application
- Legal Scholarship Online Application
- Must submit an essay between 500-700 words and/or a 1-2 minute video about yourselves and their aspirations of going to college. Applicants should describe why they are pursuing a higher education, what obstacles they have had to overcome, the lessons learned from those experiences, and most importantly, describe any prior community involvement and/or their intentions for the same after graduation.
- Must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Must submit an essay between 500-700 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing yourselves and why they chose to attend law school/become an attorney for the legal scholarship.
- Graphic and creative presentations are welcomed. Students should describe their desire to use the legal system to help others or improve society for the legal scholarship.
The Dominguez Firm will be distributing the below awards for the year 2020:
- The Collegiate Scholarship Award includes a $5,000 grant for an undergraduate student towards their college tuition.
- The Legal Scholarship Award includes a $2,500 grant for a worthy student accepted into or currently enrolled in law school.
The complete applications should be submitted by the deadline that is 31st July 2020.