Get a chance to defray the high cost of education with the help of the Big Data Science & Analytics Bi-Annual Scholarship. The program is designed by the MasterofBusinessAnalytics for students pursuing undergraduate- or graduate-level degrees in Business Analytics, Data Science, or Computer Science.
This award is an ideal way for scholars to help fund their essential educational pursuits in an exciting and evolving field. The applicant who most effectively answers the essay will be granted funds for their further educational expenses.
MasterofBusinessAnalytics is specially designed to help potential graduate students make an informed decision about earning a Master’s in Business Analytics. The site provides information about why studying business analytics is valuable, how to earn your degree and where, career options, job demand, salary potential, and more.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates with the below-mentioned eligibility requirements will be considered for the program:
- Any students pursuing undergraduate- or graduate-level degrees
- Students must be majoring in any of the following fields:
- Business Analytics
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time, in the current year in a relevant U.S.-based campus or online degree program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Students who are interested in the scholarship can fill out their details digitally through an online application form provided on the bottom of the main official site page. Applicants are also required to provide asked documents to get considered.
- Must answer this year’s essay contest question “What do you hope to contribute to the field of data science?”
- The essay must be between 800 and 1,000 words long, excluding works cited
- Must contain standardized citations and bibliography, if needed
- Must be written in English
The committee will be distributing two (2) scholarships of a $2,000 award which will be made to an accredited university in the name of the winner. This grant will help out scholars to pursue their dreams and goals.
Application deadlines for the Scholarship program are September 1st and February 1st each year.