Asian Pacific Fund is now accepting applications for the Lapiz Family Scholarship. This scholarship is available for US citizen or permanent resident who are Incoming freshman or current, full-time undergraduate in 2019-20. The applicants will have an opportunity to win one award of $2,000.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must befollowing all the eligibility criteria:
- Grade level:Incoming freshman or current, full-time undergraduate in 2019-20
- University:University of California (any campus, preference given to Davis and Santa Cruz)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Farmworker or child of a farmworker or migrant farm worker
- Financial need
- Any ethnic orracial background
- US citizen orpermanent resident
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To apply, theapplicants must download the application form and submit to Lapiz FamilyScholarship
Asian Pacific fund 465 CaliforniaStreet, Suite 809 San Francisco, CA 94104
- applicants are responsible for all materials o the Asian Pacificfund by the deadline.
- Incompleteapplication will not be evaluated.
- This applicationbecomes complete and valid only when the AsianPacific fund has received all of thefollowing materials:
- Complete studentapplication form
- Most recenttranscripts (s) of grades (include grading scale): unofficial transcripts areok
- Resume (includeworking experience, school activities,community service, honors, and awards)
- Two letters of recommendation,at least one of which is from a current teacher or professor
- theletter should be an official school organization letterhead.
- Include thestudents first and last name.
- Number of awards:5
- Amount: $5,000(annual award)
- Renewable? Yes
- Total award:$20,000
The application will close on April26, 2019