CGTrader is pleased to announce the CGTrader Essay Contest. This is international essay writing contest available for high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student who are enrolled full-time in a degree program at an accredited academic institution.
Every year CGTrader challenges students to dig into the field of technology by writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives. They want to encourage students to think about how life will change when people are confined to weightlessness in limited spaces.
The winner of this contest will win $2,000 for their education expenses and two runner-ups will get $500 each.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a senior year of high school, undergraduate or graduate-level degree program at an accredited academic institution and should be able to present proof of status at the request of CGTrader.
- The student should have at least a 2.5 GPA in the last study period and be able to provide proof of their academic achievements upon the request by the organizer.
- Enrolled full-time in an academic institution Jan 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form through the given link: https://www.cgtrader.com/scholarships#section-submission
- The review process will begin immediately following the application deadline. Applicants will be judged on the originality, thoughtfulness, clarity, and insight presented in the essay.
- Essays must be solely the work of the entrant. Late applications and plagiarized essays will be automatically disqualified. CGTrader keeps the right to post the best submissions on the site of the company with authorship credits to the author.
- Write and submit an original essay on the topic “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”.
- Essay length is 500-1000 words.
- Submit your essay via the online form.
The winner of this contest will be awarded by $2000 and the two runner-ups will get $500 each.
All application must be submitted before 14th December 2018. The winners will be announced January 4, 2019, on the CGTrader blog and notified directly via email provided upon the registration
If you have any questions regarding the competition process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org